Old Ford Picture Palace opened in 1910. It was re-named the Ritz Cinema in 1937, and closed in 1961. The street numbers have increased after the recent rebuilding. The 1935 Street Directory shows that 55
Read more
Old Ford Picture Palace opened in 1910. It was re-named the Ritz Cinema in 1937, and closed in 1961. The street numbers have increased after the recent rebuilding. The 1935 Street Directory shows that 55
Read moreFour Corners exhibition is online. Four Corners Gallery, opposite Globe Town Market, have placed their ANOTHER EYE: Women Refugee Photographers in Britain after 1933 exhibition online here. Mouse over the photos for the captions. Films
Read more